Friday, February 6, 2009

Proof that I do something during the day

Too often Jake comes home from work and says, "so what did you do today?" Most days my reply is "nothing." Not because I did nothing, but I don't really feel like I did anything if I've just been home doing housework and taking care of kids all day. I never feel like there is anything to report unless we've gotten out of the house. And those occurances are becoming more and more rare. I thought I'd show some proof of what I usually do during the day, which is follow Jaxon around and clean up his disasters.

One of his favorite past times is to pull everything out of lower cabinets and then get inside them and hide. Though it's pretty obvious where he's hiding because of the fallout all over the floor in front of it, and the giggling behind the closed cabinet door.

This one was a couple of days ago. Cute, but what a waste of spaghetti. Jake got him a big Tonka truck for Christmas and he loves to fill it with his toys and push it around the house dispersing his toys in every room he visits. Today while straightening the house I had an entire laundry basket full of things from Jaxon's room that I had collected in the other rooms of the house. I really actually love this age because Jaxon isn't to the fit-throwing years yet and he is so cute and playful all of the time. BUT it is a lot of work to chase after him and try to have a clean house when he is awake. So there's my proof. I DO do something during the day.

3 comments:

KAT said...

He's an awfully cute mess-maker!

Anonymous said...

I love Jaxon! Such a cutie. But that looks tiring. -Hannah

Hope said...

You know I think we have the same kind of refrigerator.