Thursday, February 19, 2009

Belly Shot!

I have had a few requests for pictures of my belly before this baby comes out, so I am finally giving in. This is a picture of me with my younger sister Jessica who is due on April 15th. This was this past weekend at my sister Hannah's reception (to be blogged about later). It is completely unfair how tiny Jessica is. I am very huge and feeling like I will pop at any moment. Though I am only at 37 weeks, the baby has dropped and I have been having frequent (though not regular) contractions. So we will see what happens this next week!
PS. I don't know why my hair looks so red in this picture. It doesn't look red at all usually, I think it was just weird lighting or something. I haven't dyed it in a very long time and it is pretty much my natural color at this point.

4 comments:

Hope said...

Give youself a break. You are on baby # 4 and the 1st pregnancy was twins. Jess is just starting out... I miss you guys. I should have ignored Hannah and gone broke to go west.

Anonymous said...

YAY! This is awesome! You both look so beautiful. Plus, knowing you, you'll go right back to being active and small.
Love you!
Aunt Heather

Anonymous said...

I love your bellies!!!

Anonymous said...

That was Hannah.