Friday, June 13, 2008

WARNING: DIRTY PICTURES AHEAD!!!

The following post is going to be a completely disgusting one, so if you are sensitive to these types of things (warning for Aunt Hope), then you might want to skip reading on this one. But I had to share my confusion and amazement at my baby's mystical powers. He has been sleeping in my bed almost every night recently. I need to break him of the habit very soon as my husband is returning to take over his side of the bed once again. Anyways, yesterday Lyla came and woke me up and Jaxon was already awake sitting up in a nasty mess. He had had a mega huge diaper explosion. It was completely disgusting. AND I was sleeping next to it. How's that on your gag reflex? When I managed to get the onesie and the diaper off it was my amazement that there was not a single drop of poop inside the diaper. Nothing at all. It looked as if he had taken off his diaper to poop and then put it back on. I have yet to explain how it could have happened. Scroll down for the proof if you dare......


THE CULPRIT SERVING HIS SENTENCE

So you can't say I didn't warn you, and I put it at the bottom so you'd have to scroll down if you wanted to see for yourself. But despite the disgusting mess covering my bed, notice that there is nothing, and I mean nothing, inside the diaper. How crazy is that? It had a night's worth of pee in it, but no poop at all. Yet the outside of his onesie, and my entire bedspread were completely covered. Gross, I know. But also a bit mystical. How did he do it? I guess I'll never know. Any guesses or theories?

THE EVIDENCE
You can't say I didn't warn ya!

2 comments:

Amber said...

YUCK!! Your prisoner looks way too happy btw.

Maria said...

wow. that's pretty powerful... and mysterious! glad you've recorded it for posterity sake! lol