Monday, June 16, 2008

Funny thing my kid said...

So we were driving home from the lake today and stopped to get some ice cream on the way. As we passed a church Mckayla called out from the back of the car, "look what the B*!#$es (female dogs) turned into!" I was driving, and wasn't previously paying much attention, so she caught me by surprise. I asked her what she had said, and she repeated, "Mommy, what'd the B#!**es turn into?" I understood this time and started a scolding of what kindof language we use, and asking where she learned that word, etc. And defensively she yelled back, "But look at the B*$!*es!!!"
Then it finally dawned on me that across from the stoplight we were at was monogramed BUSHES forming the word CHOP for Christian House of Prayer, a huge church in Killeen. It was a funny moment. I explained later how we pronounce the word bushes.

No comments: