Monday, June 16, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY JAKE!

We made a couple of little videos for Jake for Father's Day since he couldn't be here with us. Anyone else can watch them as well, but just know that this is all intended for Jake. We miss him a lot and we are excited to say that he will be home in just 9 days!!! YAY! Our house sure feels empty without him. I also wanted to say how grateful I am to have such a great husband. He is a wonderful Father to our children. The girls ask about him constantly and enjoy the times that they get to chat with him on the phone. Jake- we love you and look forward to being with you again in just 9 days!!!!!

I turned on all of the lights and it was midday, but the videos still turned out pretty dark. I hope you can see them well enough hun. They didn't look as dark on the camera as they do on the computer. I hope you still like them!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Happy Father's day to Jake! Those videos were awesome! I love those dresses- adorable. So you're going to be an astronaut?