Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Movie Review

So we ended up going to see Kungfu Panda tonight. It is weird that we are having leisurely days when we are moving within a week. It feels like we should be packing or doing something. But we have to sit and wait for some paperwork to come from Jake's company before we can make any more moves. I am bad at waiting. Part of me wants to just get it all over with. But it is so nice to just hang out and not rush around. So we went to Kungfu Panda with the kids. Really Good. I really liked it. It is rated PG, and for good reason. The girls get into movies as much as I do, and there were some parts that were really scary for them. They also had a hard time not jumping from their seats and yelling at the screen. That is how they watch movies. It was a good thing there were other kids in the theater being loud as well. But I really liked the movie. Dreamworks movies can have a lot of hidden adult humor, and crude moments that, honestly, I don't care if I am just watching it, but it's not something for the kids to watch. BUT this movie was not like that at all. I was really happy with it, and it was HILARIOUS! I totally recommend it, but maybe not for kids under 5.

No comments: