Wednesday, June 25, 2008

And We're Off...Almost

I have several things that I have been wanting to write about, but we have been a bit busy. Look for those rewind posts when I have more time. But just a heads up so y'all will know what is going on with us.
The movers came today and packed the whole house. They took everything apart and did a much better job packing than I could ever do. Because our house is completely taken apart we are staying with our friends the Schwartz's. Tomarrow they will load all of our stuff up on the truck and haulin it off. We have a bynch of loose ends to tie up here, and our friends are throwing a going away BBQ tomarrow night for us and then we are off! Friday morning we HOPE to leave for Arizona. That is assuming that we get everything done. Keep you fingers crossed! You won't hear from me for awhile until we are a little less busy and I have computer access again. Signing off!

No comments: