Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My work begins

After our Houston Get-away it was time to get the house ready to be sold. I spent the middle of May hard at work on my house. My main goal was to get everything we no longer needed out of the house, and things we didn't immediately need packed away into the garage. I also had to get some minor reparis done, and get the yard finished. I was really struggling at first, but Valerie Pritchard and Sarah Schwartz came over one day and gave me a kick start on my office. FOr which I am really really grateful. It got me going. After that, I went through the entire house getting it cleaned out. I had a yard sale and sold a lot of our stuff, and took a huge load to goodwill, and several loads to the dump. In the end, we got it done. I ended up leaving on our second trip a couple of days later than I had planned, but it turned out alright. I was pretty proud of myself at the end of it all. Check out our house online:
http://www.marketplacelistings.com/property.asp?id_property=112167
And if you know anyone needing a house in Killeen, TX, you know where they should look :)

No comments: