Monday, September 29, 2008

More Friday Fun

So, since we had to leave early from the carnival we went home and had a dance party. The girls really really got into it, so I had to take some video. We also had some friends come over and play some Wii with us. I had never played on a Wii before, and it was a lot of fun. I am not much for regular video games, but we had a blast with the Wii, and it was something that the girls could have fun with too. It wears you out though, I about threw out my arm playing baseball. Plus, I kicked everybody's trash at bowling, though that would never happen in real life. Enjoy the video, it is pretty long though, I thought I'd wait until the song was over, and it just kept going!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, that just made my whole day. I'm crying I'm laughing so hard.

Anonymous said...

Your girls are crazy! (Mostly I just wanted to comment so that I could be a courageous Christian. :) -Hannah