Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lost, Lost, Lost

Though I have restored order (or at least functionality) to the main rooms we use, I have been feeling very lost lately. I have lots of pictures that I have taken over the past while that I have wanted to post. And actually some pictures that I took specifically to post and write about. Anyways, my camera is dead. AND it has a custom battery that came with a custom charger that is, yep you guessed it, lost. I know it is somewhere. We had it in the car with us and with our stuff this whole time, but now that we are in the house and everything is jumbled together I can't find it. I have to have a charged battery in order to put pictures onto the computer, so no pictures until further notice.
Also, today the girls had their first ever field trip. They were so excited that they got ready super quickly without any trouble or anything. We were supposed to take them to school early because the bus for the field trip was leaving at 8:15, when school doesn't usually start until 8:40. Only when we were all ready, you guessed it, I couldn't find my keys. I looked everywhere, but after a while of ripping things apart I got nervous that we would miss the fieldtrip. So, luckily for me we have an across-the-street neighbor who is in our ward and her kids go to the same school. Though they weren't ready for school, she let me take her van to drop the girls off so they wouldn't miss the fieldtrip. Today I super-super cleaned everywhere. I turned the house inside out. Still no keys. Oh, and did I mention that my purse and wallet and cell phone are locked inside the car? yeah. So if you try to call my cell phone I am not going to answer. Hopefully things get less lost over the next couple of days.

No comments: