Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lots of Visitors

It's funny that when we lived in Texas we didn't get many visitors, but our extra rooms have been almost constantly full since we moved to Arizona (even before we had furniture in them:) We really like having visitors and we are glad that we have gotten to see family much more often because we a bit closer than before. This past month has been a bit crazy though. A friend of ours was here the week of Kailey's birth, then we had to kick him to hotel (sorry Rich!) the next week because my mom was coming for the week, then another friend came to visit for a few days during his break from Iraq, then Jake's dad and family came to visit over their spring break for a week, and last week my sister came down with all of her kids for Easter to let her husband have quiet study time. Crazy! We have had fun though, and I do have a lot of catch-up blogging to do, but first I had to get my house back in order and catch my breath. We have a week off this week, but we do have a couple of friends coming by the end of the month. That'll be fun though. We are grateful that we have the space and ability to offer beds to visitors here it has been a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Whitnée said...

So when can I come visit? :P