Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More Baby Pictures

This is my midwife Stephanie Fritz. She is absolutely wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone considering a home birth or needing birth assistance in our area. She is writing up my birth story (in better words than I could), so if the gory details are interesting to you, you can check it out on her blog: http://thebabycatcher.blogspot.com/

More of Jaxon with his little sister.
Me and all of the kids right after birth.

Here is Kailey, pretty much right after birth. Still a bit smushy and red, but very cute.
I love sleeping baby pictures! Mostly because that is all you're going to get at this point. But I wanted to show off her hair.
This is Jake's first time holding Kailey.

This is the last belly shot. I couldn't hold still during the first couple of hours of labor so I put on some Pat Benatar and walked out my contractions until they were so strong I couldn't stand it. It did help things move along, and the music got me pumped and ready to go.

7 comments:

Whitnée said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!!!! Congrats Sarah and Jake!

Love, Whitney and Courtney Rawle

Trina said...

Congratulations Sarah!!! She's a cutie along with the rest of your kids.

Valerie said...

I have to say you look awesome! Seriously, every time I see the picture I have of us when Jaxon was born I get mad. You look amazing and I look like crap.even with you having no makeup, sleep and having gone through a NATURAL labor you look beautiful. You Suck! If you look at my blog you will notice that there are zero pictures of me...especially after labor! :)

Anonymous said...

Awww...Congrats Sarah and Jake! She's a cutie, I am glad everything went according to plan. We miss you guys =)

Daryl and Jen

Anonymous said...

Yay, Sarah! And thanks for the last Baby Bump pic! She's gorgeous!
Aunt Heather

Arritt said...

Congratulations Sarah and Jake!! She is very adorable and we're so glad everything went so well and she's a healthy baby. You look great Sarah- hopefully you have a quick recovery!

Angel said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!