Thursday, March 5, 2009

Girls day out

Last Saturday after all of the cleaning my girls and I went out to get our hair done. The girls have been asking to get haircuts for awhile and I had been itching to do something with mine for awhile too. The girls were really good for the haircuts, and I think theirs turned out really cute. I wasn't super pleased with mine though. I got a cut and color, and though the lady did really well with kids and the place was really kid friendly, she wasn't very good with me. I wanted layers and at least some sort of style, but she basically just cut it into a longer version of what she gave the girls. She butchered it too, she took off about 6 inches or so. Plus the color was much more on the orangey side than the auburn I was going for. I'm 0 for 2 on hairstylists in town to go to. I wasn't happy with the last one either.

Here we are showing off our awesome hair cuts before going to church. Jake did Jaxon up like that, and I think if we just added a bowtie he could pass for Barnaby on Hello Dolly.


2 comments:

Amber said...

Cute hair! All of you. ;)

Valerie said...

I know you are bigger than you look in this picture...I mean your belly! I want to see a good side view before you pop! :)