Friday, January 11, 2008

First stop for Christmas: Colorado






My Sister Hannah flew down to Texas to help me drive up to Utah for Christmas, but instead of going straight there we went through Albuquerque and up to visit my in-laws in Colorado. We got caught in New Mexico in a snow storm where we were saved by a snowplow and didn't get to Albuquerque to stay at my sister Katie's till about 3:00am. The next day we had to get up to Del Norte for a big family dinner with Jake's family. I haven't been with this many members of his family in one setting since our wedding. We met 2 new kids in the family: a niece Roxy Rae, Jerald's one year old daughter, and a nephew; Nathaniel, Neah's 2 year old boy. Both very cute. It was a crazy house of kids though. We had a big dinner and opened presents together. The next day Jerald pulled the girls around in the snow with a four wheeler. They were sitting on a plastic sign of some sort. These are some pictures from those days, the bottom picture is Jake's dad, Jerry, holding Jaxon. I'm not going to try to name all the people in the other ones because there are too many of them, sorry.

No comments: