Saturday, January 12, 2008

And Life Goes On...

So we are home now and are trying to get back into our lives. I started school again this week for the first time since last spring. Talk about a shock to the system. I really needed to get back though so I can finish my degree Asap. I don't forsee us moving anytime soon, but you never know and I really want to finish before we do. I have mostly been just trying to get my house in order and get us back into a schedule. Becca is going to be moving in with us soon for a little while and we are excited to have her coming. But other than that, life just goes on. I guess maybe that is why I don't blog enough. I never feel like I have much to report. But I am going to try to do better. Above is Jaxon playing with his new toy Jake got him for Christmas, and below is him eating his first solid foods. I've started him on just the most basic solids, just baby foods really. I feel like he is ready for them, and he seems to enjoy it. That's all I have for now!

2 comments:

KAT said...

Good to see you're posting again. Maybe I will too.

Valerie said...

Finally! I love all the pictures...it looks like that trip was well worth it!