Friday, November 6, 2009

Lost Lost Lost

So I have spent all day continually searching for the Jetta key. I took the seats out of the van to transport stuff to Kyle and Hana's garage and had used the jetta for errands. Anyways I was going to go grocery shopping yesterday but I couldn't find the Jetta key. And though I had the van key and the van was empty, Kailey's seat was locked inside the jetta. I have cleaned house continually and worked and cleaned all the while looking for the key. I was able to get the girls a ride to school this morning with the Williamsons, but I really don't like to ask favors. Anyways, I had looked everywhere I could possibly think it would be. I was really frustrated and I knew I could not sleep tonight without finding it because it was driving me insane as to where is could be. I said a prayer asking for help (which I should have done right from the start) and began to look again. Not 10 minutes later I found it. It was a very clear answer to my prayer. We have a blue jar on our counter that is supposed to be a cookie jar, but as cookies don't last long enough at our house to be put into a jar, it is where we always throw our loose change. I don't even remember thinking that I should look in the change jar but I just lifted the lid without thinking and saw 2 lemons in there. This of course led me to reach in and pull out an array of things: lemons, candy, a straw, a small toy car, and the KEY!! Yay! I wonder how the key got in there? I just am totally confounded. It must have sprung legs. I guess we'll never never know.

No comments: