Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I think it's Fall!! Oh wait, maybe not.

Last week we had to put a hold on some of our outdoor projects because we had a cold front move in. It was a shocker since we had been swimming only the week before. It was chilly enough that I had to go the store and buy jackets for all of my kids after I realized that we didn't own any jackets or sweaters for any of our kids. I still haven't gotten much more than light jackets because they just don't sell thick warm winter clothes here. I thought we had finally hit the start of fall weather. I felt like we needed jackets in the morning on the way to school though by the afternoons we are in T-shirts again. However, it warmed up again by Halloween. I made everyone wear jackets and sweaters under their costumes, thinking it would get cold as the sun went down. But everyone was stripping down after a short while. And today we were dying in the car on our ride home from the airport without air conditioning. It is crazy how much warmer Tucson is than us when it is so close. This week fall is officially gone again because we have record high temps. It's okay because we are enjoying getting to spend as much time outside as possible.

No comments: