Thursday, November 19, 2009

Funny Sayings

I have some very talkative girls. Jaxon talks a lot, but he still mostly just jibber-jabbers. My girls are non-stop talkers so I thought I'd share some of the funny things they have been saying lately.

Lyla- Mom, were you ever a baby?
me- yes, we all were
Lyla- was it 100 years ago?
me- no I'm not that old
Lyla- 65 years ago?
me- Lyla I'm not that old
Lyla- But you look really old to me
me - Thanks Lyla

Lyla to Mckayla- Do you want some of my french fries?
Mckayla- No, I don't like french fries.
Lyla- Yes you do, you always like french fries.
Mckayla- No I don't like them anymore
Lyla-Why?
Mckayla- They're too Frenchy.

I had a bunch of things I wanted to write, but now that I sit down to write something I am drawing a blank. Look for a second installment another time.

4 comments:

Katy Rose said...

They are too funny! I love em. I miss them bunches.

KAT said...

Man, if you're old than I'm ancient!

Arritt said...

So funny! I love the cute things kids say, so I hope that you will remember some more to post. Hey are you still moving to Utah?

Whitnée said...

haha, CUTE!