Thursday, October 2, 2008

Budding Photographers

The beauty of digital cameras is that you can take million pictures and delete them all if you want. Lyla and Mckayla love to use the camera and I let them have at it the other day. They went around the house setting up little things to take pictures of, and of course taking numerous picture of each other. Though most of the pictures are just of totally random things (about 20 pics of different Hannah Montana memorabilia), I thought I'd give you a sampling of their work.

This is Lyla in cheerleader dress-up garb (taken by Mckayla).

This is the inside of a cup that I am rather surprised turned out and isn't blurry like most. But I thought I'd include it to show what most of the pictures were taken of. (taken by Lyla).

This is Lyla after a wardrobe change (there were several).
And this is Mckayla (taken by Lyla).

2 comments:

Maria said...

so I take it you painted orange? You never did show us an after picture of your painting... I tried de-seeding one pomegranate once just to say I had tried it and it was a challenge. I think I remember something online about letting it soak in water to make it easier, or something... good luck!

Anonymous said...

Wow. You should blow the glass picture up, frame it and sell it for $50. I'm sure you could! The girls are looking very cute!
Aunt Heather