Friday, October 24, 2008

Got Tagged

I haven't been able to blog for awhile because we were in Oregon for 8 days, and we are leaving again this weekend. I'll have lots to blog about though when I get back next week! Just no time for that right now. But I am going to do this thing that Karley tagged me with just for fun.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. I was in OHS marching band
2. I was a sophomore in High School
3. I was taking drivers Ed
4. We spent some time in Panama during that school year
5. Swing dancing all of the time

5 things on my to do list today
1. grocery shopping and errands
2. clean house for babysitters
3. PACK
4. make dinners that can be easily cooked by babysitters
5. Take off for a weekend with Jake without kids!!

5 snacks I enjoy
1. any gummy, fruity candy
2. cottage cheese with yogurt
3. smoothies (I sure wish we had a Jamba juice here)
4. graham crackers and milk
5. anything sweet

5 things I'd do if I were a millionaire
1. invest it
2. find a cause that I really believe in to donate some to
3. move closer to family
4. get a new van that doesn't break and has a built in DVD player (but stick with a minivan because I'm a believer in them)
5. Buy a private plane that can fit our whole family because Jake is working on his pilot's license right now and then we wouldn't have to rent them all of the time

5 places I've lived
1. Utah
2. Georgia
3. Texas
4. Alabama
5. Arizona

5 jobs I've had
1. US army aviation operations
2. KFC
3. waitress at Olive Garden
4. intern on Mitt Romney's presidential campaign
5. western watts

5 people I tag
1. Amber
2. Katie
3. Aunt Hope
4. Maria
5. Valerie Pritchard

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

2 comments: