Friday, July 17, 2009

The big reveal

A couple of months ago we started redoing the girls room as a birthday present. We did eventually finish the painting, but the details took quite awhile longer, and there are still a few things I want to do. But I thought I'd reveal what we've done so far. First a few before pictures, but not really, I am terrible at remembering to take the before pictures.
Here is Jaxon eagerly helping with the painting:

Here's Mckayla helping to paint:

Here's a before shot of their room without the toys in it (or all over the floor.)

AND HERE'S THE BIG REVEAL.................

Their little play area:

The closet with the new crown I made (from scratch I might add)
Here's the view from the door:
We'd still like to sand and paint their desks and paint the white craft cabinets with some fun colors and designs, but that will have to come later.

5 comments:

Whitnée said...

Thats too cute Sarah!! Great job, it looks amazing and princessy! I bet the girls just love it!

brianandruth said...

Their room looks amazing! I give you props on the crown it looks great!

Arritt said...

Looks great! What a fun room!

Sarah Schwartz said...

Great job Sarah! Good thing you took a picture because thats the last time you'll ever see it clean.

Amber said...

That looks fabulous Sarah! I love the stripes! Great job on the crown too.