Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Couple of Random Pics

Lyla has been trying diligently to learn to blow bubbles with bubblegum and has finally succeeded. She also has worked hard on snapping her fingers and is currently working on learning to tie shoes. I am not sure why she gets so caught up on wanting to learn little things like that. If only she wanted to work diligently on learning to read....
PS. please excuse the bags of trash in the background. We always wait until the night before trash day to collect all of the trash and get it out of the house, and that is evidently what we were in the middle of when I snapped this picture.
I don't really remember what we were doing that made Jake and the girls so tired but they ended up all falling asleep on the couch together and I thought it was really cute so I snapped a picture. I think they had snuggled up to watch a movie or something and ended up conked out.
Here is proof that I actually canned for the first time ever, and these are most of the things I canned. I did mild and hot salsa, and pomegranate jelly and juice. We'll see if I am ever able to expand my canning efforts.

I have had a few requests for pictures of my new bling... so here ya go! I love it a lot. I tried to get a non-blurry good picutre, but I am not much of a photographer obviously. But it is still an awesome ring and a really great surprise from Jake.






No comments: