Thursday, April 3, 2008

Some memories to write before I forget...

(At the request of Val), I wanted to write down a funny story about the girls. I took the girls to their first time to the dentist a while back and true to my lineage they both had cavitities. I was nervous about bringing them back to get that work done. Mckayla went first and they put a gas mask on her and told her to breathe through her nose. When the dentist asked is she was feeling tingly in her legs yet she said, "I'm flying" she said it in a very dazey, doped up manner, then she added, "I'm flying in the sky like wonder woman with my cape." They decided she was ready. When Lyla got up in the chair she was really scared because she had just watched them drill into Mckayla's teeth. Mckayla went up and stroked Lyla's hand and reassured her, "Lyla it's fun, you're going to fly, it's fun!" Lyla didn't calm down until they got some gas into, and she never could relax like Mckayla. When I was going to a dentist appointment later Mckayla was really upset that she couldn't go too.

No comments: