Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Potty Training has begun

Well, not really. I do hope to have Jaxon mostly potty trained before his next birthday (which is a long ways away if you've read the last post), but I don't think I'll be doing much heavy duty potty training until our lives are a bit less hectic. For now we are just going to be introducing the potty and having him sit once in awhile. However, Jaxon has started to tell me every time he is pooping. He stops and says "eewwie" and then makes the faces associated with that pasttime. So last night when he came into my room and said eewie I decided just to try it out. I took him to the bathroom and sat him on the toilet and he went poop. It was pretty exciting to have him poop on the potty the very first time I sat him on there. The funny thing was that he happened to be holding a book, so he looked like a pro sitting on the potty reading a book while pooping. Typical boy.

No comments: