Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Mothers Day to me!

I figure in all of the catching up to do I will start with mothers day. It was pretty awesome. I got to sleep in for a little bit and Jake and the kids made me a big breakfast. Then we went to church. To my surprise, when we got home from church my presents were sitting out for me! Jake had gotten a patio set we really liked and a few barstools for the kitchen. Our friend Rich had put them out while we were at church. Then Jake and Jono made a big delicious meal for us to enjoy outside on our new patio furniture.
I have to say how much I love being a mom. It takes a lot of sacrifice, and sometimes that can be very trying, but it is my life. I love my children and I love the priviledge I have to raise them and help them grow. I also have to say how much I love my husband. He is such a wonderful father and it is so awesome to be able to raise a family with him. I am glad that I found someone who is so like-minded with me so that we are usually on the same page with our child-raising. He is a hands-on dad and views child-raising as a combined effort. I am so grateful for him and all of the support he continually gives me. Here are some pictures of the day:

Lyla at the big breakfast:

The morning spread:
Jaxon being a cutie:

Mckayla showing off the gift she made for me at school:

Lyla showing off her handiwork: (get it?)


Jono slaving away in the kitchen:
My good-lookin hubby modeling our new patio set and awesome mother's day spread:


Thank you family!!! I love you all!!!!

No comments: