Thursday, May 1, 2008

Jake's visit


Well, I do have a habit of blogging in spurts, so I should talk about the main event for this month. JAKE WAS HOME!!!! Jake spent 2 weeks with us in the middle of April. We had a lot of fun just being together again, and I of course put him to work. We re-did our whole backyard with sod so that it will be pretty when we sell it. We spent a weekend in San Antonio, and other than that, we just hung out together. It was great to have him home and to feel like a family again. Only 2 more months till he is home for good!!!!! YAY! Then we move! I have a lot of work to do between now and then.



This is a picture of us eating at the Tower of the Americas in San Antonio. The whole restaurant slowly revolves around the tower while you eat, and you have sea legs when you get to the bottom, but it was really cool.
This is the girls and I on a log ride at Sea World.
This is us at the Shamu show. The girls LOVED Shamu. Every fish was named Shamu, except that all fish were also dolphins... including Shamu. If that made sense to you then you have 4 year olds. We sat in the splash zone because we got there right before it started. We had a great view, we could almost reach out and touch Shamu, but we were completely SOAKED at the end of the show, and I mean SOAKED.
This is the girls on a pony ride at a festival they had at my school. We had a great time with Jake, I got really behind on my homework and spent the next weekend sleepless with the help of caffiene. But it's over now. I can't wait to have him home for good. The girls especially miss him so much. The day after he left they were so hard to deal with. I don't think they realize why they are so upset, but they just were acting out in everyway. JUST 2 MORE MONTHS!

No comments: