Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Family Pictures

One of my goals while Jake was here was to get some family pictures taken. Of course we kept putting it off continually until the day Jake was leaving we realized we hadn't really taken any nice pictures as a whole family. So we got all dressed up and Mike (my sister's boyfriend) took our pictures really quick by a little grove of trees in the neighborhood. After about 20 minutes we had to run home and switch clothes so we could drive to the airport. I still think the pictures turned out pretty good, even though they were rushed. This one is my favorite:
We took several sitting together as a family in various ways, but none of them turned out real well except this one. I still like the other one better, and of course that was the one that was taken on a whim and it turned out really cute.
Here's one of Jake and I. I think it looks pretty good. Adult only pictures are so much easier.

No comments: