Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Girls!!!

I am pretty late in getting a post done for their birthday. We have had a busy last week. I had decided that for their birthday I would be decorating their bedroom. Everytime we are painting walls in the house they ask when we will get to paint their walls. So that was the plan for their birthday. I wanted to do something creative and have fun with their room. We looked at decorating books together and I asked them what kindof room they would want. After much debate and thought my extremely tom-boyish girls decided that they wanted "a pink and purple princess room." So we began work on it... two weeks ago. Everything is still not moved back into their room and it has been a bit more complicated than I had previously imagined. I will post pictures when we are done. But I wanted to show a slideshow of my girls through the years.
I love them both so much and I am so proud of all of their accomplishments. They are both doing very well in school and work so hard to help me around the house. They are great big sisters and it has been so wonderful to watch them grow up. I can't believe that they are already 6 years old! Anyways, enjoy a look back at my girls growing up!



3 comments:

Arritt said...

Happy Birthday Lyla! Happy Birthday McKayla! Good luck with the room. Cute slideshow. And thanks for sending me a b-day card- we always love your fun music cards!

Whitnée said...

Cute pics!!

Barbara Wilkey said...

Yeah that was so fun to see all those pictures! I bet that their room will turn out great!